Intro for Students
The ProjectThis project is designed to give you a unique experience of developing robots to interact with humans in their daily lives.
Most robots work in places like factories where they interact little with humans. We want to build robots that are helpful to humans on a much closer level.
The RobotsIn this project you will develop two robots: Quizbot, an introductory robot designed to help students in studying for a test, and KT, a telepresence robot designed to let people take a journey in a remote place.
Robotmoose.comThis website provides resources to help you in the project.
- Quizbot - Resources for developing a Quizbot
- KT - Resources for developing a telepresence robot
- Robots - Pilot a robot
- Code - Help with using the Code tab while piloting a robot
- Wiki - A large pool of information and resources shared by UAF and Indiana University
- Blog - Blog of the ITEST project experts
ContactLooking for help? Have questions or comments?
- Dr. Orion Lawlor: email@example.com
- Mike Moss: firstname.lastname@example.org